Dental treatments at rates up to 40% -60% lower than in Western Europe or the US
Unident Clinic guarantees success dental treatments and a memorable vacation or travel program!
We are proud and honored that we can conduct a medical tourism project, which promotes medicine, values, culture and traditions across Romanian borders. Regardless of the dental problem you face, we are waiting ready with most professional solutions for your dental health.
Out of respect for you, Unident Clinic practice advanced and minimally invasive dentistry which means:
- Painless treatments
- Reduced treatment time
- Multidisciplinary treatment plan
- Accelerated healing
- Premium maneuvers
- Premium materials
- Modern edge technology
- Quality guarantee
You can spend wonderful holiday days, enjoying the uniqueness of the Danube Delta and the Black Sea, while benefiting from a quality dental care at efficient prices.
For price details see this page HERE.
For professional services details see this page HERE.
How should you proceed?
First, you need a treatment plan established by a dentist in your country, then send it along with your dental X-rays to our contact address for assessing the approximate cost and treatment time.
For our patients outside Tulcea, we facilitate and provide everything necessary for a holiday in the Danube Delta and the Black Sea coast and beyond.
Why choose Romania and Tulcea for dental tourism?
Tulcea city is crossed by the Danube, which through its three arms Chilia, Sulina and St. George flows into the Black Sea, forming one of the most beautiful deltas in the world, a natural reservation, an ideal place for a vacation.
Facilities : advice during your stay
– Spend a unique vacation by visiting Danube Delta and its Natural Reservation
– Visit and discover the city of Tulcea, famous for its specific fish dishes in Dobrogea region, for its customs and cultural traditions of the 14 ethnic groups inhabiting there
– Visit the capital of the country – Bucharest
– Visit the city of Constanta and the Black Sea Coast
– Visit Prahova Valley, Brasov, Bran Castle better known as Dracula’s Castle
– Visit cities of Sibiu and Sighisoara